- Refund computations will be based on actual instruction received through the last date of attendance.
- The effective date of the termination for refund purposes will be the earliest of the following:
a) the last day of attendance, if the student is terminated by the school;
b) the date of receipt of written notice from the student; or
c) the 10th school day following the last day of attendance.
- If tuition is collected in advance of entrance and, ** if after the expiration of the 72-hour cancellation privilege, the student does not enter school, terminates enrollment, or withdraws, the school may retain up to $50 as administrative expenses; and, from the remainder, shall refund that portion of the classroom tuition and fees and behind-the-wheel tuition and fees for services not previously received by the student.
- Refunds for items of extra expense to the student, including instructional supplies, books, laboratory fees, service charges, rentals, deposits, and all other such ancillary miscellaneous charges, will be made within 30 days after the effective date of enrollment termination if these items are stated separately and shown as part of the data furnished the student before enrollment.
- A full refund of all tuition and fees is due and refundable in each of the following cases:
(a) when an enrollee is not accepted by the school;
(b) if the course of instruction is discontinued by the school at this location; or
(c) if the student’s enrollment was procured as a result of any misrepresentation in advertising, promotional materials of the school, or misrepresentation by the owner or representation of the school.
Refunds shall be completed within 30 days after the effective date of termination
Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected. We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.